View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 06:56 PM   #548
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Psycho's responses to me were decent enough. I am willing to see if there is genuine follow through from this information gathering she is doing.

DaBackpack is the most likely active player to be a wolf. I think his overanalysis of Kappa complaining about saying the wrong thing D0 is the best example of my concerns with his play. There was a 6 minute time frame between Kappa submitting his response to Xel, and Xel posting. With that in mind, I find DBP's analysis to have been completely context deaf. There are similar problems with his focus on inD. I have attempted to question him and been wholly unsatisfied with his participation.

I believe there is at least one wolf who did not vote on D0, maybe two. I believe that group is Psycho, Hate, Zenith, Svaz. DBP and Hate is probably too obvious of a pair to be canon. I dislike both Zenith's and psycho's responses to Shadow's death.

In my opinion Xel comes off as self focused and, lazy so far. Jokingly poking at Kappa does not really make him wolfy, nor does not being very available at the end. But they do not make him town, and he has done very little otherwise. He claims to be sad sun fan died, while supposedly maintaining anger against being pushed yesterday. I will not pretend that I think questioning Xel will help me. It is his choice to step up to the plate or not.

I believe somebody asked me about what I meant in saying InD and DBP not W/W. Let's retract that wording and just say I independently like InD in that interaction for saying ass pull.

Ta ta.