View Single Post
Old 05-5-2021, 05:28 PM   #367
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
logically, if star was his partner, he'd just vote subaru here and not even think about it. his vote would probably even make sense. sunfan, if you're looking for the watermelon testicles, this would be the real play to assign those to.
this makes star look pretty damn clean to me
this is a good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
I really don't understand how all of this is pointing me to being a wolf, but I mean... I guess if you're that adamant. I don't know how to convince y'all otherwise.

I said that because like I keep saying, I had no reads at the time. Everyone was null. I work better with flips. I didn't want to sheep, because that's not a genuine vote in my eyes. I couldn't defend that. After being told "nah, abstaining's a bad idea" and having been explained why (twice, or three times I believe), I parked a vote on Charu since he had one parked on me. How any of that is wolfy is COMPLETELY beyond me, but that's literally all I have at this point.
everyone works better with flips (big ups to y'all for getting a wolf btw, makes ISOs brilliant, sorry for being such a fuckup)

so we have had a few flips now. who do you want to vote for today?