Old 08-17-2018, 10:04 PM   #998
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Blind/TPS/antipearl(now freezin)
Weren't posting much, so it leads me to think one of them may be a wolf. That was the only reason for that. TPS has posted more than the other two and I did think he had some decent input so they are still just on the IDK list

Cel has been acting all zzzzzz since the game started, and like I said, it reminds me of how I act (esp when I am a wolf) and I don't like it. I haven't played much with most of you guys, so I was getting paranoid

At first I liked the way you were calling Cel out, Xiz, but then you guys kept talking and I start working myself up. These people play with each other a lot, they could just be distancing themselves from one another!

Gradiant has been playing an observer role as has WC and I appreciate them seeming very neutral which is why I gave a town read to them.

It is all very soft and subject to change. I forgot about DBP and InD, which I am unsure about now as well. I want to think they are town for now, or just not good lynch candidates today because I am enjoying their back and forth and it's good for me to learn from their styles of reading I believe

I don't want to lynch FG because she isn't really here RN and because she has been lynched d0 twice and I don't think it's fair.
this was good. not gonna vote for syhto today
(also thx for not wanting to lynch me)
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)