Old 08-25-2020, 10:47 PM   #773
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
This post is hilarious and I love how you only ever come out of the woodwork to talk nasty about me.

1. Yep, we'd all love to see it at it's former glory, me running tournaments is hardly the reason for any decline in the site. Blame the almost year long downtime then lack of progression that followed for quite some time because a lot of things COULDN'T happen.

2. Really? You'd love to be in my position? Go ahead then and do it lmao. I don't have a "tournament organizer" title. Please name all these people who have offered to help, I'll wait. And then tell me how many actually have when I'm like okay come help.

3. Complain about very evident problems, well lets see half of them were "I'm mad cause I'm bad at the file" complaints. Some are just beating a dead horse of a mistake we realized we made. Guess what, at the end of the day we're all still human. There's no way to 100% perfect this, especially with how much players are changing. We're adapting as fast as we can.

4. Yeah, I do think people should be more appreciative of all the time and effort people put in to keeping FFR alive. We could have all easily walked away when synth was gone for a decade, instead we did our best to try to keep it going and the community engaged. It becomes less and less worth it the more people sit here and badger us over simple things.

5. Aj rated circle pit a 72 initially, so yeah he took the blame on it himself. I didn't shove it off on him. I love how you took me taking the blame for some of the early stuff as me making it clear I had 100% of power. So you're mad at me for not taking blame when I was taking blame, lol. I mean just admit what this really is, you've never liked me and you're going to always twist anything I do into a negative.

6. Admit I don't do as much as I claim to do? What?

7. Refusal to accept help from anybody competent? Hmm so you mean because we didn't put Rob back on difficulties right? Cause that wasn't just my decision. I tried getting more judges, people fell off quickly that did apply (not that there were many to begin with). You talk so much crap but literally have no idea how many times I've tried to get help, only for the people to get their title then do absolutely nothing, or be here for a short while then poof away.

What's even funnier is I left for like a year? Year and a half? I can't remember. And nobody stepped up, nothing was getting done. Someone could've run an OT, nobody did. You also seem to forget I haven't run all of them and the complaints have still flown when others ran them. Do you even remember all the super old tournaments and how those used to go? Lol, there's been HUGE improvements but everyone wants to harp on the negative rather than try to make a positive experience, and THAT is what's going to kill things. Stop trying to push off all the blame on me as if I'm the downfall of the site when I've put in countless hours at this point just trying to scrape by and keep it as active as I could with what I'm capable of.
Hey, if you don't wanna derail the thread I would love to talk on discord :*

Kayla, we both know we you aren't going to take anything I say to heart. I'm not going to respond to every single point of yours because you can't see past your own bias but what I will say that I am my own person with my own ability to form an opinion. Seems like we both want the same thing, a better site. I'm not going to name names because it's clear people know better than to start shit because this is how you are. It results in exactly this lmfao. Don't sit there and pretend you would have actually allowed me to help you in any way shape or form, I have offered a long long time ago and you made it clear I wasn't a welcome presence. It is what it is and honestly since this website is in the state it's in, don't lose sleep over it.