Old 12-3-2010, 02:15 PM   #58758
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What can i say? Unblacklist me? I'm an active player? I care about the site? How can you approach this problem seriously? I did cheat back in 2007-2008 on some 8-10s footers (not even kidding) after getting a huge streaks of blackflags/booflags and raging. I was stupid, i regret it but i don't know man. I'm just clueless with how blacklisted situations are supposed to be deadled with since i don't see anyone else with a similar case. People who get blacklisted are usually people who don't care about the site and just want to show to their friend that they got rank 2 on Death Piano lolol etc. :/
Tell Velocity what you did - he's on AIM often. Usually if you confess about how you got the scores, you get a second chance; Tass did this and unblacklisted those who did admit to cheating even if they're legit now.

Then again you could just ask an admin what to do because if you have legit replays and such, a blacklist is really unnecessary. Also tell them how you got things on Etylukah and such the real way.

Protip: I also BS'ed FFR back in early 2007 but I don't do that now. Some of you probably remember what happened LOL