View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 04:43 AM   #692
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

@FreezinIce
#82821 is your id on FFR. Don't mind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Okay. First, I never said his wolf meta was that, I said that I would expect him to act that way as wolf. He's never rolled wolf before, so one can only speculate. The fact that you're so fixated on clearing my suspicion (as the only vote on him) on Aryxi is suspicious in its own right, though. Why aren't you posting anything other than defenses of Aryxi? Why aren't you playing the game? All you're doing is trying to defend a player that already replaced out. By replacing in, you're supposed to be bringing a fresh breath of air into that slot, not constantly repeating old, stagnating defenses of a player that isn't even here. I said I reset your slot, but you're slowly tainting it again, Haku.
That's fine with me. That was mostly FoS. I'm actually in an odd situation this game.

@ Sign ups thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
You shouldn't, I'm actually out this game.

I have something else to do.
Aside from the "need a break" part of TWG, I'm actually going to a trip for the entire week and I have no idea when I will have time to dedicate to this game.
I'm bringing my laptop and we're supposed to have internet, but I don't know exactly know how this will influence my activity.

I know for sure that I won't be here 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST because I'm going to be on the road. So, me missing EoD and being completely useless is a pretty valid possibility.