View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 09:15 PM   #19
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: [4k/6k] JS of Figthers vol.1 RELEASED!! !

So I sightread only the 6key charts. Overall verdict is that I'll include them in my solo pack (I need harder files anyways). My thoughts on the solol files:

Big Ship — I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I was anticipating. The chordstream sections have awkward patterns, mainly because of the pattern placements surrounding brackets, but I still managed a AA with a really fucking messy score, lmao.

Circus Galop — This chart is kinda brutal, but surprisingly a lot less dense (and easier) than I was anticipating, lol. Definitely something for solords to score on. Passed with a B, could probably A on a good day.

Happico Happico — Basically a slower and easier version of choof's Hidamari no Machi 6key convert in SJRP3 without any of the 32nds. The entire chart is one continuous chordstream with no breaks, so it's pretty stamina draining, and the brackets are tough for me. Passed with an A, not AA'ing this anytime soon (might be able to AA at my peak skill).

Loki — Funny how the easiest chart is actually my favourite from here. The patterns flowed almost naturally, but it's got some sections that I'm bad at combo'ing (especially that minor difficulty spike at the very end). Got a high AA, might be able to FC at my peak skill.

Magic & Love — Basically the same comments for this as Big Ship, but this is definitely easier in comparison. AA'd but can't quite SDCB yet. Found the patterns A LOT less awkward with mirror on, probably because my left hand is butter now.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 06-10-2016 at 09:41 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote