View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #583
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I'm going to need full read lists from both raeko and Antori. There's an hour left, it's 2 votes each, and if one of them dies I want to see where they fully stand on impressions for the game right now.
ok fine

I already kinda did this here but it wasn't 100% and I'll redo it anyway

Antori - I still don't really get the logic behind most of his reads and he seems to use other people's posts as logic a lot. My pressuring him didn't really get anywhere but he didn't seem overly defensive so that was a point that made me town read him a little bit, but still not sure on him
gold stinger - town unless alive for a long time
MarioNintendo - town unless alive for a long time
Sanzath - as I said I liked his tone earlier today when he seemed emotional it seemed like it was coming from a genuine place. however wolves can still get frustrated so it's not really enough at this point. I think the fact that he was arguing so much with gold stinger even after the lynch/flip was a bit sketch, almost like an artificially constructed T/T interaction
dragonmegaXX - really not sure how to read them, I can tell she is not very accustomed to TWG but I don't want to just town read her for dumbtelling (when you clear someone based on the fact that they don't know something and you'd assume a wolf would know). I think based on tone and just the free way that they are posting, they seem town, but that's more gut than anything
ShyYoshiGuy - looking like my main wolf lean. They seem to just sheep people constantly, and also making a lot of posts that don't show them putting their own individual thought into the game. They mostly just read other people's posts and accept their explanation without giving too much of their own input. seems like a wolf coasting strategy
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote