View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 01:21 PM   #224
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Funnily enough, Guido immediately backs [alain] up (within 3 minutes!) with the mention that he doesn't actually have anything against Jenova. Self-preservation is all well and good, but Guido's been suspicious since the very first. He hasn't been playing like himself (his human self, that is) at all. Also (I just noticed his post) it IS the perfect time to take advantage of the fact that someone who knows something is behind the high-level killings. Guess who knows a lot more than he's let on?
How is it funny that I tried to save myself? I didn't link arms with alain, I clung to a life preserver. I don't think Jenova's a wolf, nor did I solicit any help (although it was appreciated, alain).

"Guess who knows a lot more than he's let on"? How about the people who've been in bed with Tass the whole game rather than the guy he attacks?

I STILL have yet to see any good evidence against me. whorli seems to be voting on playing style alone. Kilga seems to be using Tass's line of logic which was just awful. flux_ doesn't give ANY logic to his vote.

This makes me think the remaining wolves/wolf (if Jenova comes back wolf) are in this group right here, seizing the opportunity to get rid of me while tensions are still high.

C'mon people, look at what's going on here.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.