View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 07:40 PM   #344
evanescence_death4ever
where'sTHEdrain?!
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
Haku's "hardclaim" is not alignment indicative, even though it makes me uncomfortable. I have played many games with this homeboy and I have seen this behavior before. He said this is for information gathering and reaction tests and I believe him.
Lightknight, iirc, was the first to bring up the topic of inactives. He first says that this could be a wolf tactic for lynching inactives, which, as charu said, is definitely not the ffrmeta we all know and love. Because I was inactive, I came up on his radar, and since i have never played with lightknight before, this is fine for me. I have no idea how much experience this guy/girl has, but I can say that you are now on my radar, partly because you brought me up and partly because of your ideas about inactivity.
Freezin came out with the policy voting on haku. Personally, I think policy voting is stupid unless its got a super, super, impermeable, airtight case about it. Haku's behavior is not worth a policy vote. That being said freezin gets town vibe for doing what every good town should do when there is a hardclaim wolf.

People on my radar:
Lightknight: see above
Haku: 'hardclaim' wolf makes me squirm
Freezin: policy voting, im not voting him, but keepin an eye out

People I dont care about right now:
Charu-blah bird keep squawking
Celirra-let her get through tonight to avoid a breakdown
Shado-he aight for tonight
Mellon-if lightknight survives, keep chattin him

Vote-worthy:
eva-inactive (lol lightknight)
haku-hardclaim
lightknight- variable(never played with him before, so im okay with lynching him to avoid having to learn a new style. Im also ok letting him live so i can learn his style.
Charu-feather ruffler
lol @ thinking cel is a girl.

Also, inactive? I've been in and out of the thread, but I think "inactive" is a stretch. Did you read the whole thread?

"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~