View Single Post
Old 01-2-2013, 02:46 PM   #21
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

I have contacted Velocity about special characters compatibility, search query alternatives and other questions. We'll know about this later on.

I'm thinking this thread is a temporary proposition to modifications so we can all agree on what changes should be applied. I believe an official thread could be made out of this? I'm up to helping on creating something we can publish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000
then bye bye song
Yeah well that's definitely not what's intended. I believe there's some problems with the permissions granted from S.S.H., those kind of situation definitely should not be forced. Can this be something that can be held against the site, in a legal manner? As it probably won't happen either way but I'm p curious as what's the position on this, and I don't believe there's any kind of terms & agreements signed from both parties whatsoever.

Btw, I'm looking at team holic's page as of right now (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a046080/), and I was wondering, since there's no name credited under "teraholic", if D-Suke's has been part of the production or if it's really just 44teru? (don't know if it was part of the BMS of Fighters 07' since I can't find any archive on this). In that case shouldn't it be tagged "44teru-k/D-Suke" or even "holic"?

EDIT: Just thought about this, but, is it justified to leave the [Heavy] tags if there is no other counterparts apart from Stepmania? Just wondering if some of those seemed out of place now.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 01-2-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote