View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:57 PM   #9
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Poll Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
My point is just that every rule you prevent me from breaking by making me play on an alt, I can break anyway.

Local mods are different, they don't have access to the Admin Control Panel, and being local mods, they probably don't need to log into their main account at ALL most days while they're playing, maybe once or twice at the start and end of their session. I need to be on Devonin like...a whole bunch and if I'm flipping back and forth between the accounts, I have access to -all- the information you're trying to keep from me.
That's my point as well. Even for the rules we do have, there's no way to stop local mods from "cheating" if they wanted to cheat. The reason we have em switch accounts to prevent *accidental* information coming out like that.

Which is also why I said I'd be OK with making an exception for games you play because (1) it's unavoidable and (2) everyone would know what they're getting into _for that game_ so they'd likely be a bit more honest about activity. That's very different than it being every single game of local mods having that advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote