View Single Post
Old 10-4-2022, 08:06 PM   #50
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 203: Werewolves in Avalon SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Honestly despite me and Shado's most glaring fucking stupid assumption ever
Nah I asked like 15 times whether wolfteams could win together, both hypothetically about two hypothetical wolfteams and specifically about us. Roundbox would either straight up ignore me or refuse to answer while citing that he wasn't allowed to give info on other roles.

Which is part of why I take the game as a total win. I was able to figure out roles really early before town, forge alliances with the other wolfteam and the third-party bottlekids (FG), leverage my role powers to publicly hardclaim wolf and confuse and manipulate the hell out of town in VC after VC, and then mechanically break the game 4 phases before it formally ended. The host decision to declare it a tie formally made it true, but it ignored flavor and the fact that the anti-town teams allied themselves and navigated to an endgame to where all of town was dead. The fact that I was able to promise and deliver a third-party wincon was the cherry on top.

I am really proud of that game and don't register it as a tie except formally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote