View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 11:07 PM   #260
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaphster View Post
17 D7 participants already holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

The last unofficial I was in there were like 8 of us

I'm so hype for this rn
Make that 20 of you guys now o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce View Post
and if i could pls ghost d5

(cuz im probably d5)
You got it :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispy01 View Post
Sure why not try to win (probably won't win though). So yeah i'm in.
Even if you don't win, I think you can still have a good time. There are many people that despite not winning, end up being a much more skilled player at the end of a tournament compared to their skill at the beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
I'm prepared to get straight blasted in every tournament I ever participate in ever again.
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
how difficult are the songs going to be
I think I'm out
not sure you being "out" is conditional on the difficulty of the files or not. But the difficulty ranges are posted (a few posts ago from this one).
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueETJ View Post
Although this'll probably kill me....im IN!
Just don't die too hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
If I shed tears IRL while attempting round 1 will you downgrade me to D5? :')
If you agree to donate your tears to the 1st place winner of D7, then I want to lean towards yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post
I'm still scared of what kind of songs D5 is going to get, because boy, some of these are straight up 25+ good territory lmao. I swear, towards the end of D4 got super nasty in the tournaments some time ago.
Last round is gonna be rough for most divisions I imagine. Sorry! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Level 81 is probably near the end of D5 so it's gonna get intense dude. I'm not lookin forward to it either I assure you. >.<
You can at least rest assured that I will not make you guys play Undici or RATO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnaggles View Post
In. I guess I'm playing in D7 xP
You'd be right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
I call dibs on last place in d6. 😂
Thats how bad i am compared to others. But it will still be fun to compete! Coming from someone who always gets out 3rd round in the officials by a good amount lol
Thanks for having a good attitude about your placement; as long as you have fun then it's all good
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Ayy we good now.
aaaaaay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthia View Post
Now I'm worried about the Infinity rated files
I might consider lowering the Round 6 difficulty down...to a finite number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik View Post
Yeah I'm also worried about anything 80+ but it should be fun.
There's gonna be 80's Please don't hurt me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostieGoBoo View Post
starting at 72 for D6? that's pretty low tbh given that's the low-end of even D5. just my opinion though.
I'm sure it'll be a breeze for some people in D6. I'm starting the Round 1 files on a bit of an easier note for most divisions since:
(1) a good chunk of the people participating are those that haven't played for awhile and likely need to derust so I don't want to throw anything too difficult at them to begin with and
(2) many people participating are new to the FFR forums and thus are also new to the logistics and the workings of how FFR tournaments are run. I don't want to stress people out with having to play a harder song right off the bat while trying to figure out how to navigate the FFR site, posting screenshots, etc.

Even though the starting difficulties are on the low end, I think the difficulties I have planned for the later rounds are more on the appropriate end (perhaps a tad bit on the high end). That means that the difficulty will escalate at a rather decent pace...so there is no need to worry about playing low-difficulty files the entire tournament.

I hope that helps to clarify my intentions behind the difficulty ranges.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing