AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
On phone so no quotes but....

Storm I dyslexia'd dbp as dfr. Sue me nerd.

One of Yoshls first posts was calling out AAs content, so nice selective memory.

Don't have time to reread all the other shit people have been flinging at me but like I already explained, i cut my reads list short mostly because I stopped caring enough to effort, and I guess that was for the best cause I still got pickled apart for it lol. The makings for a full post were there: introduction, chapter markers so you could ctrl + f through it, and chapter headings for the intro at least, if you cant accept my explanation then there's literally nothing else I can say and I won't waste my breath.
But why do you care so much about how your post looks? You should care about if your post gets the point across and if other people believe you, not that it looks pretty and is easy to scan through
Readability is nice but it's much better to throw all your thoughts out there and then condense them as needed

You've said a lot about wolf mindsets and I agree with most of the points, but you didn't actually apply them at all to your reads. Even a few instances of that would have bolstered your post credibility enormously, but as pointed out your reads are basically all surface level and commentary

One of the best ways to read people is if you can get into their mindset and understand where they're coming from. You seem to understand that based on how you've listed wolfy mindsets, but then completely disregard it in your investigation

pikakirby123 reincarnated