Old 03-27-2007, 07:22 PM   #34
FRANKKK
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Paranoid Parents & the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
I'm proud of your mom then.

Parents need to take responsibility. R-rated movies, M-rated games, and Explicit Lyrics CDs are not meant for thirteen-year olds, mmkay? Wait until you're 18.

Your parents have every right to know what you're doing on the Internet. Don't think they're paranoid and don't think they hate you. They're taking responsibility for you. It's called parenting. Some day you might understand.

If you're not even 18 yet, stop complaining. 18 is the magical age where you become legally independent. Anything before that and you're dependent on your parents.

i agree that parents need to take responsibility, however, 18 years old to play a M-rated game? come on now, thats pushing it a little bit, they're not that bad.
i agree with you semi on the R-rated movies, i would at least wait till my child was around 14-15 to let him/her watch.
and about the internet, i agree with you 100%. they're your parents, they most likely bought you the computer, and if they didnt it doesnt matter, your in their house they should know whats going on either way. case closed.

Full combo's: 230
AAA's: 75
Latest AAA: Lesson.
Best AAA: Firestorm.
GameWhore Clan
"Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.
FRANKKK is offline   Reply With Quote