View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 07:38 AM   #133
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Postgame Thread

minutes:

probably going to make a larger post about how this game could've had less posts

72 hour d0s are never coming back to FFR

people don't like the idea of post restrictions

ITAs seemed ok, purple text seems to be a fine indicator of declaration of shot

events are a little less clear; people had a bunch of different things to say. The anagram event sucked. The portrait event was probably the most well done event.

Didn't talk about balance quite as much as I would've liked. I think that there definitely needed to be more KP but not everyone was in agreement on this one. Would've liked to talk about whether or not any individual roles seemed OP/too weak.

completely split the zoom on whether or not 24 players is too many players for FFR. Some people said its never good, some people said that its only good when the game is well done.

with regards to making larger games more bearable, a few people suggested night starts, but I think most everyone else didn't like that idea. An interesting idea was games that have OOTC, but nonwolves aren't allowed to private message other players. I'd be interested to see how that idea plays out.

phase end times are obviously going to be different from everyone, but maybe pushing them at least an hour ahead would be better in the future. A very good idea is in the signups thread, having people vote in a vBulletin poll at the top about when they want phase ends to be would be a great implementation.

people still like Matrix6 for jTWG.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-30-2018 at 07:41 AM..