View Single Post
Old 01-4-2019, 12:52 AM   #858
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Spon Con!!!

I plan on hosting a rates tournament sometime after this tournament (not immediately after, but sometime in the future). So in honor of that, I wanted to do a little spontaneous contest that was relevant to that.

For this contest, you must AAA the file "Excite Bike" on the highest rate possible. Your rate must be a integer multiple of 0.05 (in other words, starting at a rate of 1.0x, you can change your rate by 0.05 at a time). If you submit a rate that's not a multiple of 0.05, I'll round it DOWN to the nearest 0.05.

To submit, please post a screenshot of your Excite Bike AAA and also the name of the division you're in (I know most people's divisions at this point, but I can be forgetful sometimes and it would save me the trouble of looking it up :P)

This contest ends at the end of Round 6.

The prize will be 20,000 credits for 1st in each division and 10,000 credits for 2nd in each division. In addition, 1st in each division will get..umm...I'm trying to come up with some other prizes...this is the best I got:
-a place in my top 16 on my profile for 2019
-give me a something to draw and I'll do my best to draw it in 30 seconds in MS Paint (note: I cannot draw). It'll be a 200x200 drawing so that it can be used as an avatar if you please~
-I will bake a cake and take a photo of it and it'll say something along the lines of "Congratulations [insert names of all 1st place winners of this contest here]!"

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 01-4-2019 at 01:03 AM..