View Single Post
Old 01-3-2019, 07:26 PM   #854
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
Why are prizes for d0 a thing? Ive never heard of such a division until now and usually new players play in D1 despite not being able to do well. I dont really think its fair tbh.
D0 is for D1 players that have difficulty with playing the regular D1 songs. There are no prizes for winning D0. Those that submit for every round are eligible for participation prizes though, I don't see anything wrong with that. The participation prizes is supposed to be a small token of appreciation that basically says "Thanks for sticking around until the end of the tournament" so i don't see any reason to take that away from anyone that plays every round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
I'm voting for the file 'Speedrun (Glitch Nerds 2.0)' from ffrmania.

Fuck your SDG's, lets battle for true, significant improvements.
I'll look into it :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko_Atsumaki View Post
my laptop broke and I had to miss week four, but luckily it's repaired for round five. Is it possible to make up round four?
Just as GhoostieGoBoo said, you have until the end of this round to submit for Round 4 with no penalties. Just gotta send in a screenshot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidaln00b View Post
nicegood
Jeez, I wasn't expecting scores this good on this file Dx

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing