View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #1057
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
reads (click the arrow if you want to see the full post)
I kind of think that, POSSIBLY (and I want to highlight that POSSIBLY is the key-word here) that Subaru did not die because he was roleblocked and nightkilled, but because the wolves ATTEMPTED to nightkill him, but that he hid behind fg

if you look at the reads, you can see that fg was the person he was most willing to assign a percentage read to, and was hesitant to call her town.

I think that, if I were an 18 year-old dragon man that had to kick my brother off the computer everytime I wanted to play TWG, this is who I would hide behind n1.

It shores up the read that I am most interested in is the main reason why I think this is on the far side of plausible.

Shado is right about one of my points; he didn't mention the roleblock/kill the same person until after I mentioned the hider thing. I think that the wolves killing subaru, missing, but subaru dying anyway after hiding behind fg (I don't think it was Shado because Subaru firmly placed Shado in town) is what happened because it seems like the wolves didn't quite understand the role interactions before then. This world explains how n1 likely went down with that information in mind.

Seems more plausible to me than Shado lying about his knowledge of mechanics because I don't think wolves often do that

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.