View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 05:25 PM   #103
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2016 TWG Rules Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
nighttalk = off for me entails "don't post" rather than "you cannot post", even if the latter interpretation would have a net positive effect on games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm also in favor of locking the thread for night phase as it would end my complains about being possibly modkilled for posting late.
It would end any form of hesitation and anyone could just post how they want until it's locked.
If nighttalk being off is listed as one of the mechanics for the game, it's a rule. Not something that should be missed either as it's usually also posted in the sign-up thread as well which everybody should be reading if they're planning on playing. Thus if they feel the need to nightpost even after knowing that nighttalking being off is a rule, they should know there's going to be consequences.

I have no problem if the host themselves wants the thread locked when nightphase starts though, but if there's a case where the thread doesn't get locked soon enough and somebody posts beforehand after the dayphase ended, there should be consequences as I've said above.
Gradiant is offline   Reply With Quote