View Single Post
Old 10-2-2015, 12:28 PM   #214
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: All Skill Tournament Year Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstarfire View Post
I'm a little bit late posting this round but I'm about to. It took awhile to get everything updated. Also, @_Zenith_ @FFRPro21 Both of you submitted Yoshi's Cookie as your Daily quest 5 song, but it does not meet the requirements of being at least the same difficulty as the song assigned to you. (So FFRPro21 needs at least a diff 75 and _Zenith_ needs at least 80) Also, I cannot count any scores with rates, unless I specifically ask for it. Sorry _Zenith_ But your flawless all miss score won't count. Of course, when you're all alone in D7 it won't hardly matter. Also, Daily 6 will be posted alongside Daily 7 since I didn't get quest 6 posted until this morning, so you have an extra 24 hours to complete Daily quest 6.
I figured the all-miss score wouldn't be officially accepted though I could not stop laughing when I had that happen to me. Also, darn I forgot to fully read the quest reqs and didn't notice the min difficulty

Like you said I'm alone in D7 so does that mean I get to goof off? I'll still do the quests/round songs as you release them too.