View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 AM   #20
Shadow The_Hedgehog
Banned

Default Re: huge explosion in P.R

The bad thing is that there was a military base right next to it and the explosion was felt so far away that about 15 miles from the petro facility, one of my cousins felt the explosion around Dorado saying that it felt like an earthquake and that he heard the explosion. Also, somebody that was driving nearby said that the sound waves were so strong and powerful, that the roof of the car got pushed down, the guy in the car almost got squished. He got off the car and ran. The cops also saw writings on a tunnel going to the airport saying "R.I.P. Gulf" and some other stuff they didn't announce, they had cameras there so the cops are getting the warrant to get the tapes.

This is some serious stuff, what I don't understand is why Puerto Rico? I mean, from all the places in the world with more valuable stuff...

why Puerto Rico? And also, this is now classified as terrorism, so this probably wasn't an accident. It's very unlikely that it was an accident because only large amounts of heat could make them explode naturally, but it was midnight and there was no sun and no heat. So it must've been someone who did it. The bad thing about Puerto Rico is that it's not like the U.S. where there are cameras EVERYWHERE.

Last edited by Shadow The_Hedgehog; 10-23-2009 at 09:28 AM..
Shadow The_Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote