View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 08:09 AM   #14
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Default vertex BETA is not 68, more like 82

my scores can be used for calculating. 2415/2581 songs played. bu jiao
all played exactly the same. legit and as perfect as i can, always on thin-key laptop, bu jiao
carefully mashing to maintain combo when needed, never change offset or speed. quite standard.
i need to log in and top out some unplayed ones, which are probably the main ones of the topic, but yeah. I would trust me.
but yeah, this thread is prolly the best way to do it. discussing the files, comparing scores. but yeah..
i would assume that comparing score sets from players like me, intermediate+ level, consistent, and not all AAAs is the way.
dunno anybody right off the bat. but ya, i'd absolutely not really put very much consideration into AAAs and goodflags as factors
when determining a standard difficulty for a popular game enjoyed by numerous demographics.
but no, i am aware that in cases of high level play and competitiveness, it's different. there's lots of variables and nuances yknow.
i mean, i play ffr like Goku training to destroy Cell, and it still bests me every time. ight peepz, stay beautiful, hmu

Last edited by Travis_Flesher; 12-19-2020 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: just thought of something
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote