View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 02:04 AM   #2
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: Pump It Up 2015 [Prime]

Yeah I play PIU prime a lot, so I should be able to answer these questions.

First of all if your machine says offline, then usb's wont work at all. All you're really doing is storing a passcode on your usb so that it can then access it's servers to find your account, so if it's offline you're not gonna get anywhere.

If your machine does come online, which I hope it will, then here's the answers to your other questions

The type of USB hasn't particularly mattered for me, and neither has size. Ive used a 32 GB USB and it's still functioned fine, so that's probably not a problem. I usually use sandisks and those always work, so you can go with that if your not sure your brand will work. I've seen lots of other brands work though so your probably fine.

As for prime.bin, yeah that's exactly right. Just move that to your USB, and don't put it in any folders in the USB, and you should be good to go. Make sure if you download it more than once that the file is always labeled prime.bin, not prime(1).bin or something.

Anyways hope that helps, if you can't get online it's not so bad, there's quite a few good songs on there. You'll never have to hear people spam bad apple, so that might be good, or bad I suppose depending on what you like haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 10-26-2015 at 02:04 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote