View Single Post
Old 08-7-2014, 08:28 PM   #29
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXI Post Game

I bet y'all thought we'd be smart enough to let the confirmed human be the one who decides who to lynch at the end. I did have it in the back of my head that Plop still could be the last wolf, but I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe a human could be so ... so ... whatever that was. And then the lynch happened when I wasn't paying attention and I felt like shit. Did some jogging and cleaning and took a hot bath to de-stress, and it helped a bit.

I was using this game as a litmus test to see if I should get back into playing or not. And I won't. I don't want to go through all the games it would take to get desensitized to humiliating myself and being manipulated and failing in what feels like my duty as a human. Just to be able to continue playing a game that takes all of my focus for over a week and ... yeah. I guess the only good thing I could get out of it is making it easier to get through all the rejection and disappointment that's bound to happen in real life, but maybe I just can't learn to not be so hard on myself. I don't know. Ugh.

P.S. The fake stream-of-consciousness posting was a good idea. I'll give Plop props for that.