View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:12 PM   #1526
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post

ok i'm reading this one more time

they talk past each other in the early bits of the exchange. funny's calling sunfan not a towny town but a bad vote bc of how other people are talking about him, so the main point of that post isn't really the read on sunfan

the bit about tps' posts is right - fg does agree with tps, but apparently without having read his posts

bolded are the questions she picked out as "weird vibe"

i still don't understand the contradiction gradi identified. the two things he bolded in the post where he did that are consistent. someone please tell me if you actually get it bc i don't

"i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really."
phrase that sticks out to me bc gradi doesn't need to ask why the vote when she already explained it some by saying "my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at." gradi's follow-up was "what questions do you mean" and then the whole thing happens. like, from that, is he supposed to divine that that's not the original reason for your vote? he at least wanted to pursue the part of your case he knew about

don't like the further responses after this, like "even if i were contradicting myself" (i can't even see the contradiction; why assume it's there?) and "why aren't you voting for sunfan"

the interaction went bad almost from the start and it fed into their votes on each other

the tone that accompanies them has a sense of stubborn expectation of what she wanted her vote to do and be. there's a hint of wolf in the "sorry" i think, like knowing gradi's town and being apologetic for the apparent tunnel and not wanting to move, but it's not much

guess there's something to be said as well for how little suspicion she's gotten this game, which is ???. someone with a more confident townread please talk to me

Funny is iffy to me because her game plan is the same no matter what she roles. To be honest though, her reason being on gradiant has more umph and value than dbps did. I wouldn't be sad to see her go, but i don't think she is worth a lynch yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now