View Single Post
Old 02-7-2021, 09:42 PM   #12
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

This is the one that's stuck with me the most tbh.

I was like 6 or 7 years old when I had this dream and it was a zombie scenario but like.. kinda nearing the resolution of it all. Stuff's starting to get back to normal but like, it's not 100% good. I forgot how it happened but I remember I got bit and so I was freaking out, but then decided to just go on about regular life, hiding the bite. I turned into a "zombie" at some point but still kinda had control over myself so I decided to just live my life as it was. I started eating a lot of meat to compensate for the fact that I couldn't do regular zombie things.

I couldn't speak for a while and I wore all sorts of hoodies and turtleneck kinda things to hide the bite since it was on my neck, but for the most part everyone didn't really think anything of it for a while. After about a month or two that's when people started getting suspicious. By this time I figured out I could just put some gauze over it and put some bandaids over the gauze in hopes that it looked vaguely skin-like. I was also able to speak a little bit so things were pretty much back to normal, I just had to keep hiding the bite from here on out.

There was a whole whole lot that happened in between and if I can remember it I'll update but I do remember that it ended with me just chilling in the backyard with my brother, and apparently my parents found out I've been a zombie the day prior. It'd been about 4 months by then, and dad really hated zombies. Some more stuff led up to this but he ended up taking a shotgun and walking up behind me and just shot me in the back of the head, killing me.

It scared the ABSOLUTE SHIT out of me back then; made me a lil afraid of my dad. I wish I wrote it all down cuz that's prolly the most coherent dream I've ever had, but I might recover bits and pieces at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: