View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #695
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
do you remember *wilhelm scream*, because that's the game i'm drawing parallels to in particular

does he normally try to take you down with him when he's wolfing?

also does olimar play that many no-outside-comms games
I read over Noc's posts in that game (it was one of the ones I was actually able to save), and I kind of do feel it follows along with what I said about Noc earlier:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
FFA has this thing lately where he's been going on and on about how he keeps insisting that he's always perfectly spot-on about reading me (validated in his mind because of that one time recently when he "caught" me as a wolf by misreading a joke I made). Because he's FFA and it's kind of the way he plays, it makes sense that he'd maintain that sort of bravado regardless of role to keep up a human-seeming facade.
Standout quote from Noc in Wilhelm Scream being:
"Gs I've played with before a lot on nsm and I'm confident I can read him right."

As for Olimar, there was a game on NSM recently where OOTC was disabled (the game "frikin sombra"), but aside from that, I don't think he has. It's possible that such an active thread is a bit more difficult to keep up with, but again, that's just a guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
funny
Zoshi's vote I can get, but what is this? Maybe I'm missing something, but it reads like voting for someone because they voted for you the phase before. :morton2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
They haven't really done much or pushed on anyone this game. Their early mostly meaningless interactions on ffa (started by ffa) seems like a distancing ploy. They've said they disliked maybe 2 things and liked maybe 2 things, but overall I don't see them making much of an attempt to wolf hunt or put any real pressure on anyone
That reminds me. You know who else hasn't done much either?

mellon_collie

Occasional presence but minimal substance. Stalling the game isn't what we want, but you know who does? WOLVES.