View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #88
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@Charu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
@gold stinger

Being told what their role is in private with the context in this thread does not make a wolf or anti-town. I have no idea why you believe this to be the case at all. I can assure you the post blind made was made apparent by just about everyone in thread. Hell, I even put that a reason why he probably FUCKS.

You think wolves are going to ignore that? You think wolves wouldn't just put whatever they have at their disposal to get rid of a potential easy PR for free?

How is blind's partner the most suspicious with this context?
I wouldn't discredit the possibility for that being the reason that they died as well, just that sharing that info in a 1-on-1 OOTC has gotten me killed a lot faster in the past than making a stab about it in d0 semantics, and in all cases where that has happened to me, it was the person on the other side of the 1-on-1 conversation that put the bullet in me. I also don't know the extensiveness of the conversation had, so I'm just assuming that it's similar in length to the one I had with Ben.

Understandably brow furling intensifies if their neighbor is Storn, but their response d0 is pretty NAI. I can put this on the back burner, but I think the idea should at least be given some thought given:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold stinger
Approaching this from a perspective where wolves had no idea that this 2nd game was going to happen, that means likely wolves are ones that just sent their neighbor to this game, thinking that they would die, and not be able to converse about it. They could make up whatever lie about whomever their neighbor was that they'd prefer, now they're stuck with that.

- Tosh 2014