View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 01:49 PM   #3344
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

As far as the storn flip's concerned, it rocks. Just what we needed. Ben/bolthy are pretty much clear IMO, and so is haku. Why would storn try to get a partner mislynched like that d0? I could only see it if storn wanted to do a crazy bus (unlikely considering he was pretty inactive d1, so what would the point be?) or if the haku rush was totally organic/full of townies AND ben/logman are both wolves as well but wolves with powers that made them worth protecting and storn had no choice but to jump on the wagon that just coincidentally happened to form because it was the lesser of three evils... Again, super unlikely, so IMO haku is town.

I'm down with lar's suggestion of only focusing on those who didn't vote for storn d1. Kappa's right in that there were legit reasons for voting ben over storn from some people's POVs, but unless ben's a wolf then the ratio of wolves to townies has to be higher on ben's wagon vs storn's. I guess the only caveat would be if the wolves decided storn would be more useful as a sacrifice/bussing target vs someone they should try to actively defend and keep alive.