View Single Post
Old 12-9-2016, 11:54 PM   #44
DeadSignal
FFR Player

Default Re: DeadSignal/csenc Progress Thread

etternal disrepair

break turned out to be 40 days long due to unplanned circumstances and me decimating my arms and shoulders on top of falling ill on the way back home

JS stamina reading is still very much in reconstruction, finally managed to start getting my speed back together a little though. On top of that I feel that such circumstances probably stand as a nice opportunity to refine the weaker aspects of my skillset, so here's to hoping I'll make the most out of that in the meantime.

first legit session in 40 days, bad accuracy but I actually near-FC'd the 10-note 195bpm long jack which is funny

shoegaze is fun, pretty interesting chart - probably really smashable though

pretty solid run, quite pleased with it - also that chart is really fucking sick

turns out it's not me being mindblocked on the file, but rather my OH trilling technique being unrefined
1.3 AA is a major milestone goal now, gonna take a while though considering how bad the pa for that run was

bad accuracy, probably decent AA though? idk

ok cya in 5 years when i AA addicted to love 1.3 but still fail to AA future dominators due to the eternal density struggle

Last edited by DeadSignal; 12-10-2016 at 03:14 AM..
DeadSignal is offline   Reply With Quote