View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #579
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Had 80% of this post done and my mom calls me with tech support. Rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
why do you mention dfr by name? he'd moved to freez; had you meant to be voting with him?
I mention dfr by name because I didn't see his vote swap from cedo to freezin. As per that post, I was under the impression it was 2 votes me, 2 votes cedo.

Quote:
and then do you have a particular reason for it being mml you moved to?
I moved to mml when I saw that my vote on cedo wasn't self-preserving and, since proph had moved to mml, moving to mml was my only remaining option. Unfortunately, you beat me to the vote by about one minute, so it's visually not as strong of a vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I got the part where he had declared intent to vote MML, but I disagree with your point saying that other post cleared it up.
It cleared it up because I can connect a reason to the action, regardless of whether the reason is good or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Also to your statement about disagreeing with my read on AA, I stated them within my interactions with him this phase.
After rereading your posts from this phase, I can kind of see your logic, but I still disagree with your read right now.

Quote:
not showing up to vote, even when he sees two wolves playing forced distancing
Yeah, that's especially no bueno. Hopefully raeko can do a better job of being active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
was waiting to see MML's reaction, there was no reaction, then I felt more strongly about it and wanted him lynched after all
In the few games I've played with you, I think that's still the weakest lynch reason I've seen from you. Then again, this d1 was pretty barren, so I'll have to mull it over.