View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 02:55 PM   #126
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm seriously considering no lynch D0 because I think it will help PRs stay in the game longer and do more night actions.

That would only happen D0 tho. Every other phases would be hunt based on flips etc.

Lynching inactives is something I agree on, but the main obstacle is that this led to outting PRs in previous games.
No lynching is just depriving us of info and doesn't clear up any inactive problem because inactives on d0 are inactves d1 like, 95% of the time. No lynching doesn't solve the slots which is the issue I don't want to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
tl;dr: We don't have enough players who posted enough to have a reasonable small group of inactives to clear up.
Obviously if we get to EoD and we have a good lead and the biggest inactive still makes minimum posts, I'll be inclined to follow the lead

But you know the situation is rarely the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
Tbh I’m not a huge fan of hunting inactives. I’d rather execute someone based on information (even if it’s minimal information) rather than a lack thereof.
That's proven to lose games. refer to what I told Haku about d0 inactives being d1 inactives

I am also saying that replacing d0 inactives has proven to be not in town's favor in more then one game

I get that it seems like going for information in a game about information would be the right call but I've lost enough to know that you can't even start that step without removing black boxes first. I ain't gonna sit here and let a slot get replaced 4 times in a row and have this giant ??? late game where the possibility of a mislynch benefits wolves the most.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter