DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, October 16th, 2016 9:54 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Last week and this week will be busy for me so I'm focusing on preparing SOTW releases for the time being.
- For the January/February 2016 Regular Batch, Gradiant is assigned to Set 5, and TC_Halogen is assigned to Set 4. This just leaves Set 2 unassigned for January/February 2016.
- I put together a list of the July/August 2016 Regular Batch for psychoangel691. There are 36 actual files to be judged; the 39 file listing is incorrect as it includes a file currently in Conditional Queue and a user submitted to files over the submission cap. How those two files will be handled is still under discussion under the GM staff, and when that's resolved that regular batch can start being broken up into sets.
- For now there won't be a thread specifically for Pending Fixes. Any judges who finish their assigned pending fixes will post them in the Rules/Submission Guidelines, not me. This is subject to change in the near future, so please keep an eye out for this subject matter.

To Do

January/February 2016
Primary Judge Set 2 - Unassigned
Primary Judge Set 4 - TC_Halogen
Primary Judge Set 5 - Gradiant

In Progress

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (TC_Halogen) - TC_Halogen
Pending Fixes Discussion - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016
Assign Primary Judges - DossarLX ODI

Rules/Submission Guidelines
Make addendums to Rules/Submission Guidelines - TC_Halogen

Done

July/August 2016
Compile list of files - DossarLX ODI

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 10-23-2016 at 07:48 PM..