View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 12:49 AM   #5
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 196: Post Game

okokok i'm gonna make a lil' serious post 'cause i wanna.

this game was hella fun. games like these aren't my strong suit at all for some damn obvious reasons. i didn't think i was gonna make it far so cool thanks for 2nd (and for getting a non-zero # of jury votes hell yeah). the challenges hurt my soul.

i wish me and t-force coulda done our little alliance trick thing 'cause we woulda gotten all y'all so hard, but noooooo. y'all took down t-force. ok. i honestly wasn't expecting to ally with blind going in, but i'm really glad we had that going. we were a really good team imo. blind please stay come back to twg thanks.

i'm surprised subaru didn't get a single vote from the jury because i deadass would've voted for him there. i think it's because i saw what he was doing and appreciated it. i hope this helps you feel more confident in your twg abilities subaru, even if this ain't real twg. you're also a blast of a person. why did you vote me for weakest, though? like, do you want to fight? i mean i don't need a child assault charge but pick a time and a date and i'll be there.

danceguy i hope you come back to twg too. sunfan is lame. but this is also incredible 'cause you were the reason why i lost drekk's revenge and here you are getting first in survivor twg. ok. but yeah it was great to play twg with you again. i thought you were gonna do a utr game ngl but early game you started coming in with the master survivor strats and i thought "oh shit" but it was too late your plans were already in motion

bugkid please stay i think you're awesome and it was great to meet you. as the game went on i started getting scared of you and now i know it was for good reason. regular twg isn't as intense and we just talk in thread but i mean it's still fun there are moments. for example trailer park boys

im sorry dbp. i mean idk what i have to feel sorry for 'cause guess you were in with bolthy p hard there but i didn't see your elimination coming and dammnnnn that hurt my soul

uh bolth you did a really good job but you also broke my heart

i already said why i loved plop's play in the jury chat thing but plop was a goat this game. sorry for voting you out. me and blind were blindsided...... (heh)...... by danceguy getting immunity so. well i guess he had an immunity idol anyways but still

hi guys i'm really socially awkward and will prolly have to do a disappearing act from twg again 'cause my school/work schedule's gonna be inconvenient for twg (i'm gonna work only night shifts in a few weeks so like...... lol eod) but like y'no i consider you all friends. hit me up on discord or fb or i mean you guys can like..... have my number but why? you're all my friends. keep in touch idk. i mean i'll still be around but i'll miss talking to you guys regularly ootc spoiled me

i've been told that i type the way that i sound so like have fun with that info nugget
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)