psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0nkeyz View Post
I don't want to downplay the virus, because I take it very seriously. But the effect this economic shutdown is going to have on businesses, economy and communities far outweighs the fact that some people might get sick. We are going to go into a recession because of this.

We should isolate the vurnerable and protect them as much as possible, meanwhile the healthy people that don't pose much risk to eachother should be cautious, but go on with their business.

We can't just shut down the whole economy for months/years. These policies will destroy people's futures.
So how exactly do you isolate the vulnerable when they rely on other people? Live with other people? The more people exposed to one another the more risk of it being brought to a vulnerable individual. NOT TO MENTION it does affect some healthy individuals badly as well, you just don't know until it happens. The occurrences are lower than those who have underlying conditions and are older, but it does happen.
This virus is new, we don't know the full extent of what can happen with it, you're willing to take that risk rather than slow it down now to give us more time? People who've recovered are showing scarring to the lungs, some with reduced lung capacity up to 30%.

If we acted faster things wouldn't be shut down as long but guess what? The US dragged its feet and now it's going to be worse than it would've been had we acted faster. Can't even get an accurate representation of how bad the spread is because we don't have enough tests.

There's a LOT I could say about the whole economic aspect of this but that'd probably get too political but pretty sure a bunch of these CEOs could afford to not take a fucking payday for a little while to support their employees and companies, look at what Mark Cuban is doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 03-23-2020 at 03:04 PM..