View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:48 PM   #804
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
It seems you feel like you've said your piece already, that everybody else is just so much more town and from the game state you "just know" he's a wolf.

[12 angry men.gif] "I'm not convinced. I need to hear it again."

I absolutely think Charu can go either way here. And I think if you are town you probably can show me why I shouldn't waste a lynch on you.

Not going to lie, at 2am yesterday I was all ra ra ra this is my moment in my TWG career where I finally may catch sun fan wolfing and drive the game home. Or just get sent to dead chat. But now that I am actually here, fired up is not my primary emotion.

For Charu, my main focus is for end of day 2, and if it is the most plausible scenario that they thought how they were behaving was the best play for their wolf team. I think their team makes a certain amount of sense for Day 0, in terms of explaining Funny's behavior. But he is playing this eerily similarly to when WV/FFA were wolves in jTWG and no one on the wrong side of the vote could trust each other.
firstly, I definitely think I've said a lot more than "I just know Charu's a wolf"

secondly, I kind of don't really understand what you're saying about Charu when you're comparing to a previous game, sorry

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.