View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:19 PM   #1297
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
@star: I actually like your points a lot but I still see a lack of you actually taking hard stances on anything; narration and objectivity is useful as arguments, but your arguments aren't to push a belief you believe in it feels.

So who's your definitive sk pick as of currently? Or any hard stances on things, aka more than "x is possible, but maybe y because __"
It would be disingenuous for me to take a hard stance when frankly I do not know how to find an SK in TWG. My brain, when it comes to this, is like a pot of noodley ideas on a rolling boil, and I am spooning the ones I can best put into words, out of the pot, and throwing them at the wall, to see what sticks and what needs to go back in. I apparently cannot even stop intrusive theorizing of why Zoshi was the only one that died, when I am being intimate. I don't especially feel hopeful that I'm going to figure it out (odds are not in favour), to the point that trying to figure it out basically brings me no enjoyment. It's just that the nature of this as a team game, even though I do not know who all is on my team or if dead people even care anymore, makes me feel accountable to keep rereading and theorizing anyway until time runs out and we hopefully stumbled onto something right.

My plan later on, in lieu of me catching onto something I really feel is more meaningful/having a stronger valuation of what I've thought about as +s and -s, is to randomize a number between 1 and 3 later to pick my vote and see how I feel about that number being the result. It is how