DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 8:27 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- As many of you probably know, the Official Tournament Sign Ups are open. Go to the 11th Official Tournament Thread for more information.
- One Winged Angel can probably give lead notes on the two other files in Set 4 Phase 2 in the Hard Batch this week, although I'm going to be busy with midterms and a research paper through the middle of next week. My availability will be limited to file preparation related to the Official Tournament for the time being.
- I'm moreso giving a future plan on what will happen starting the middle of next week, which will be closing the Hard Batch if lead notes are completed on the last set, helping with files in the Official Tournament, and updating the Batch Search Engine with conditional queue file fixes. Gradiant should also be able to finish the last set in January/February 2015 either this week or next week.
- On another note: If you haven't already read the June 2016 Site Updates, please read them. In addition, it is encouraged that users get involved in some more reviews for the March/April 2015 batches as those will come after January/February 2015 closing.

To Do

Hard Song Batch Phase 2
Judgment - Phase 2 Set 4 (Reviewer) - DossarLX ODI

Pending Conditional Queue Fixes
Update BSE with sent fixes - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

January/February 2015 Batch
Primary Judge Set 6 - Gradiant

Hard Song Batch Phase 2
Cover Remaining Files - Phase 2 Set 4 (Lead) - One Winged Angel

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-26-2016 at 08:12 PM..