View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 02:31 AM   #1058
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
All these players in the game that wanted to lynch anti-pearl’s slot but are now okay with nee also make me sick. We had two replacements on the signups list at the start of the game. Pearl was going to be replaced if inactive. Wolves wanted to get an easy lynch and sytho and I veto’d that and called it out.

You want wolves? We should be grilling charu/MML/indy over the “let’s lynch anti-pearl crap that was at the start of the game. Sytho’s dead body points directly at MML.
I believe indheart went over this as did I. In this game, inactive are detrimental. Also, anti pearl must've sent something to the host at twilight because they were still in the game after day start proper.

His past didn't help, and the scenario that was actively happen on d1 was fitting anti pearls problem. So... I was gonna nip it in the bud ASAP. I was an6ways before knee replaced.

The reason why it's detrimental is due to possibility of asking for a role, and then not use and lose it. And just being a slot that can never be confirmed by us unless some crazy mechanical thing happens.

Just seemed like the right move

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.