View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 10:03 AM   #87
KillerScythe0
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 14th Official Tournament Predictions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicity783 View Post
Trying to do rankings like this objectively is never a good idea; realistically only two or three of the people you listed are gonna make it into the top 8, meanwhile the best players in the division (Logman, Sonic10110, Vinyl & Killuala) are nowhere to be seen.
It was more so a quick public data assembly to see who had the best chances at winning. How are others making their assessments? I'm curious to know what metrics people are using to determine their guesses.

If I were to go just on what I've seen from browsing competitors profiles, then my bet is on Logman for 1st place. The sheer amount of playing they've been doing recently is crazy. Also within 30 minutes of R3 starting getting a AAA? What the heck! As much as I want to place, I'm rooting for them to win.

Guesses on Top 8? I dunno, too much data for me to be trying to compare non-objectively. I felt that using multiple data points would lead to a more accurate analysis on what could be, without overloading the hamster spinning in my head.
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote