Old 11-21-2019, 04:38 PM   #8
TheToaphster
The Puerto Rico of D7
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2019 September/October Set 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post

Warm Hands in Cold Fog (TheToaphster): [ 9 / 10 ]
Damn this is fantastic haha. Really nice song choice and a lot of care taken into selecting out certain sounds which makes leads to a still bursty file that isn’t super cluttered.
( * ) SM Offset should be changed to -0.073, which might slightly change some of the coloring you’ve got going on so that would have to be gone through again and adjusted
82.561: This 3-note jack might be a bit much, especially with it being on (3) right after that 4th on (4) just beforehand
( * ) Would shift patterning slightly to remove the anchor on (2) here.
The further anchors are better fit as they go along with that hi-hat rather than just pure drum fill
( * ) Missing notes in spots like 111.902,116.435, 122.451,126.984. Would be fine as is except you have the tiny burst stepped at 125.501 so there’s inconsistency. Either remove this one you’ve got and replace with the white notes like the others, or add notes to the other sections instead
I fixed the 3-note jack, and I removed the burst at the end because I'm just not gonna deal with the snaps and pattern balance for the missing ones.

With respect to SM Offset, I'm not sure if that referring to the normal offset that is used (and also why changing it would affect the colored arrows). If it is just referring to the normal offset I'm also not sure why the offset would have to be changed so drastically given my current file is at 0.598 offset. Let me know what to do here if I'm missing the point lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
( * ) Would shift patterning slightly to remove the anchor on (2) here.
The further anchors are better fit as they go along with that hi-hat rather than just pure drum fill
Is this supposed to have a time attached to it?