View Single Post
Old 05-8-2020, 01:03 AM   #3699
Duskfall
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Dusk can you explain the bolded? Why was it so important you place the first vote? This is in the phase that you set up the thunderdome with DBP btw
I was widely scumread and I trusted my ability to find scum over other players, I knew I'd got myself in a bad situation from not actually playing and couldn't reply on town to not vote me and lose the game, haku particularly had expressed interest in lynching me

At that point in time it looked like I was likely to be final mislynch and the only town wincon was me finding scum, which I did

In fact the first day after I stopped memeing (which is nai)

I posted a solve of:
Dbp (correct)
Bolth (correct)
Final scum one of you or Jessie but you were probably the town

So my first readlist although unsure on the third slot had literally the entire scum team as my top 3 scum slots

Sure you can tinfoil my slot, sure it's possible that I hard bussed dbp on a gamethrowing move it's possible

But I didn't, and you shouldn't be assuming I did, the fact is despite you considering all possibilities mafia isn't a game where you can account for all possibilities and sometimes you have two options and you just have to go with one without guarenteeing you are 100 percent right

So to me, you have a choice, lynch the dude who's main contribution was hard tunneling me, who perspective slipt many times throughout the games, as 2 different players, both today as fatfuck and before where we literally agreed in the game, that I caught (the dude literally said he wouldn't try solve if he could get townread without it)

Or you can lynch the guy that you know from his point of view has every scum down in his first readslist

The decisions easy to me, bolth is a pretty easier scumread overall imo, but it's up to you

Btw I'm still genuinely shocked that you are even considering not voting fatfuck here