View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #391
Vuture
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Vuture Send a message via Yahoo to Vuture Send a message via Skype™ to Vuture
Default Re: World of Warcraft

I just got WotLK today WEWT! I'm going to try and lvl as fast as I can (which is unusal for me since usually I lvl slow to enjoy all the content), but My guild has almost cleared Naxx and I wanna be 80 before they do. We're quickly becoming a top ranking raid guild on Ghostlands.

@Izzy

That's an intresting bartender 4 set up. Mine is completely different (and this may be because I'm a hunter) I have three bars in the bottom left hand corner. 1st is for shots and shot spells, 2nd is for melee abilites (Raptor strike, wing clip, feign death, disengage, etc.) Flare, auto-shot, and rapid fire. 3rd is for pet abilites (Beastial wrath, kill command, etc), Scare beast and trinket abilites. I have a bar next to the 3rd bar that is my pet bar (mend pet, revive pet, call pet, etc), eyes of the beast and eagle eye. Then I have my bags, micro menu under that. On the middle right I have my tracking abilites, food, hearth, drink, and professions. And on the left middle I have aspects. And lastly there is a bar above the chat box with traps
Vuture is offline   Reply With Quote