Default Re: Frame Fix Log

Song Information
------------------------------------
Song Title: AiAe
Song Artist: Yuyoyuppe
Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=3007

Description of Issue(s)
------------------------------------
The 32nd bursts starting on note 1825 (and all of the 9-note bursts that follow the one shown below) have frame gaps that have this spacing. If possible, the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th notes of the burst should be moved down while the 4th and 8th notes of the burst should be moved up. (talking about the order of the notes, not the note values)

The 32nd bursts starting on note 2035 (and the three 5-note bursts that follow) have this spacing where the 32nd note is pushed right before the jump. I suggest in these bursts, the note preceding the jump is moved up a frame (or 2? I'm not sure) while the 2nd and 3rd notes of the bursts are moved down to create as equal spacing as possible.

The 32nd bursts starting on note 2137 (and all of the 5-note bursts that follow it) have spacing that could use similar fixing to the above screenshots of the burst starting at note 2035. The note preceding the red note is too close together and should be moved up a frame (or 2?) while the 2nd and 3rd notes of each burst should be moved down to create as equal spacing as possible.

(I apologize if my way of wording things sounds awkward and repetitive, I tried to be as clear and concise as possible haha)

Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 11-13-2020 at 08:59 AM..
CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote