View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 11:55 PM   #11
Doug31
Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Doug31
Default Re: this place is ****ing retarded

Ya, there are way too many bs scores in the brag board. I don't really see what people accomplish by posting them, especially now that people have done it so much, that anything anyone thinks even might be fake is thought to be bs. I remember a long time ago, I played AG Supercool mix (or something like that) j7, and got 3-digit marvs and greats 3 times, and single-digit perfects all of those, then I played it and got 200 perfects, still 3-digit marvs and greats. I don't konw how it happened, no one believed it, I couldn't do it again now, and I admit I wouldn't have believed it either, if someone else had posted it, since so many people have posted so many fake scores. The only bs scores I've ever posted were a life 1 MSWGO, and another life 1 MSWGO. The first time, I could almost pass it on 4/4, and the second time, I passed it on 4/4, but I had better numbers on 4/1, so I thought people would be more suspicious of it being 4/1 if I posted the 4/4 pic, so I posted the 4/1 pic. I also admit I got above the AAA score on activity unbroken a very, very long time ago, by using a hidden arrow, but that was deleted back when most of the above AAA scores were, but I never posted it.