Matt - 2
Randumb - 2
Wilkin - 2
chardish - 1
Cypher - 1
Afro - 0 (Wolfed Night 1)
Hans - 0 (DR'd Night 2)
Tps - 0

Of course, this is counting double posts and post that consist only of "hi" (like Kilga's), but it's still useful to know that TPS HASN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET. Now onto some of my observations while I collected this information:

1) ivaluebet. In the middle of Day 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaluebet
I know I'm new to the forums and playing TWG here on FFR but I see no reason why mead can't go. It's quite obvious.
Today, on Day 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaluebet
mead
I'd hope that we don't allow this to go unnoticed, regardless of his role. Everything's been so focused on Mead that we haven't been paying attention (publically) to things like this. As far as we know, he could just be "lol under radar brb" and putting bandwagon votes on Mead. Plus, the wording of "quite obvious" and such has always bothered me. I'd like to hear some other opinions.

2) flypie. Just another person I noticed while going through the pages, but I don't have any strong reason to out her on either side. Her posts were brief but to the point, but I think it was the first one that called out to me as some sort of bandwagon, and I'd like to hear more from her.

3) Cypher. Day 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
This has been the most productive first day I have ever seen. We got a wolf, and got a human. How much better can it get?

anyways, I was thinking about the bunking thing. Like tass said, it's not the best option in the world, but I was thinking. Like, tass picks his favorite player or someone he wants to keep alive, one of them bunks with tass and the illuminate guard that house. I know this goes back to "free shots at anyone else" but then again, aren't the illuminate going to protect tass anyways, so why not save someone else.
Seems like it could be a wolf acting like a human being all "all rite u guyz this is gonna be so ez". I know it's a stretch, but it's another thing that stood out to me. Plus I'm a little iffy on the restating of the "Tass bunking with someone and getting the house guarded" plan, as I believe it was brought up prior to that post, and even if it wasn't, I'm sure Tass was planning it from the beginning. I'm not using that last part against him; just stating that his ideas weren't very numerous this time around.

Ending this post just in case someone goes and instas Mead before I finish (after reading Tass' last post).