View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 06:37 PM   #180
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
as humans, we ourselves often take things that we like about something, twist them a little, and make our own version that we like. thats how alot of religions have started
Hince. christianity.. but it didn't come from other religions.. it came from a conglameration of childen stories used to easily describe how things came to be.. and gives us a reason not to act like shit heads our whole life, because it puts fear in our heart about the after life (if there is one)

Quote:
there was a scientist who attempted this (if dont remember his name) and who actually got amino acids to be produced. however, the amino acids that were produced were dead amino acids, meaning that they are unable to produce life. and these were under the exact conditions of early earth.
This experiment was done over a life time of work (lets give it 70 years although it wasn;t nearly that long).. the earth had over 4 billion years to get it right.. im positive that it was able to creat living Amino acids..

[quote="makaveli121212"]
Quote:
as humans, we ourselves often take things that we like about something, twist them a little, and make our own version that we like. thats how alot of religions have started
Hince. christianity.. but it didn't come from other religions.. it came from a conglameration of childen stories used to easily describe how things came to be.. and gives us a reason not to act like shit heads our whole life, because it puts fear in our heart about the after life (if there is one)

Quote:
there was a scientist who attempted this (if dont remember his name) and who actually got amino acids to be produced. however, the amino acids that were produced were dead amino acids, meaning that they are unable to produce life. and these were under the exact conditions of early earth.
This experiment was done over a life time of work (lets give it 70 years although it wasn;t nearly that long).. the earth had over 4 billion years to get it right.. im positive that it was able to creat living Amino acids..

[quote="makaveli121212"]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli121212
1) yes actually things were perfect, there was no death or disease and there was no sin...yet, until they ate the fruit...then common feelings like shame (nakedness) and so on came to be
There is no "proof" in bible or in science to say that.. also... they ate the fruit the first day of being creates )as i remember) of course there was no death or disease yet.. but if they hadn't of ate the fruit would life today be perfect? people not being abel to get disease?? no sin.. i doubt it.. and this is all based on the assumption that this all actually happened..

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli121212
amino acids cannot just form DNA, plus the first genetic material on the planet was RNA, becuase it is so much more simple...and DNA cant just make cells
no matter which is formed first, over time they both would of been present.. the amino acids are the building blocks of DNA.. so if two amino acids were to come together somehow yo would have a trait.. something VERY simple.. but a trait.. which would form into a cell.. which takes you to single celled organisms... add the mutation and adaptation theory's and you have evolution..

Side comments:
I agree argueing about this is trivial.. but i don't consider this an arguement.. im not trying to pursuade anyone to just over to the evolution side of the line.. and i hope no one is trying to do that vice versa.. im just saying what i think... people contradict me with other beliefs.. so i reitterate on my beliefs with more examples and more logic behind the thoughts.. so i can talk/read about this all day and not get bored, because i love hearing what people have to say about where they came from..

RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.
87x is offline   Reply With Quote