Thread: Fate/Stay Night
View Single Post
Old 06-3-2006, 02:56 PM   #82
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit
Default Re: Fate/Stay Night

Episode 22 oh noes:

- Gil demonstrates again just how incredibly boring fights involving him are. He has already jobbed enough people - there was no need for him to job Lancer too, especially when he finally started to be cool.

- I really, really hope that we get to see a tri-blade Kotomine fight at some point. And that it is animated well. Hell, I'm hoping that we get to see more well animated fights period. It seems that the producers don't really know how to make a good Gil fight, so I am holding out for well animated Kotomine fight.

- Rin was in this episode! I loved the way she purposefully explained Ilya's situation in such a way so that no one who hasn't been spoiled would have any idea of what the **** she is talking about. Of course, she disappeared as soon as she and Saber figured out what was going on.

- Barely anything actually happened in this episode.

- Seems like the FINAL BATTLE starts next episode. I bet it will end on a cliffhanger, and then episode 24 will promptly resolve the fight and then throw the Fate ending at us. Then we will get epilogue type thing for the last few minutes of the episode. If we are lucky, one of Sakura, Ilya, or Taiga might actually have a line! And Rin will have two!

I really hope that my disappointment with the last third of this series isn't too glaringly obvious 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote